Thursday, December 11, 2008

Onslo Robert Parsons

One thing I've neglected to mention here lately is my newest grandchild, my 7th, who was born on June 27th this year. I got to see him when he was about a week old over the 4th of July holiday but this past week was the first I've seen him since then. Needless to say, he is a keeper!! What a sweet little guy he is, as you can see, and just adorable. His older brother, Oscar, loves him and is a great big brother to Onslo as well. Onslo looks a lot like Oscar did as a baby except that he has dark eyes and hair, where Oscar is blond with blue eyes. It was great to seen him, as well as all the other grandkids, but it was really special since this is only the 2nd time I've gotten to spend any time with Onslo. Don't you agree that he's a gorgeous little man?!

It was great to see everyone in Ohio for Thanksgiving. It was hard to spend the first holiday without Dawne and yet it felt like she was there with all of us in spirit. There were 30 of us all together and it was an incredibly special time. I'm already looking forward to next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home