Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Puttin' On My Dancin' Shoes!


From early on in my first marriage, I was not allowed to listen to "sinful" music. Unfortunately, my ex-husband considered everything that was on the radio to be "sinful" so I pretty much missed out on everything from mid-70s through the 90s. It's still amazing to me that I ever paid any attention to the man, but that's another story!

Lately I have discovered all the music that I missed out on and what a treat it's been! Of course, being married to a former DJ from that era who has ALL the music doesn't hurt! I missed out on disco, I missed out on Kool and the Sunshine Gang, I missed out on Escape Club, I missed out on Abba, I missed out on Anita Baker..... But now I am discovering some awesome music! The more I hear, the more I want to hear.

What a shame that I've missed out on so much, including music, in the last few decades. But for now, I'm going to put on my dancin' shoes and turn up "Wild, Wild West" a few notches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home