Monday, January 05, 2009

Best Dream EVER!

I had the most wonderful dream last night! For the first time since her death, I had a dream about Dawne. I really hated to wake up and when I did wake up, I was so worried that I would forget the dream. Sometimes dreams just seem to fade and seem so surreal but this one just was so real to me.

In my dream, Dawne just was so beautiful and so happy. For some reason, I knew she was in Heaven, but she didn't know it. But she had come back and was talking to me. I told her that I loved her and she said, "I love you, Mom!" We just kept telling each other over and over. Then she left again but came back and said again, "I love you, Mom!" It just seemed so real to me.


Like I said, this is the first time I've actually dreamed of Dawne, although I've wanted to. I've asked God to just let me see her one more time, even in my dreams, just to know that she's all right. Well, maybe this is my answer. She was just so happy and seemed so at peace and contented. As a parent, what more can I ask for than that she be where she is happy? I know she wasn't happy before she died; she really was in a bad place. As much as I miss her, as much as I love her, how could I ever want her back from the place she is now? I know I'll see her again someday and when I do, I just want to tell her again how much I love her.

I hope my dream never, ever fades from my memory!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

I'm glad that you got to see her again in your dream. See, she loves you & she's not mad at you. I told you she'd always love you even when it didn't seem so. Hopefully, it's a sign that 2009 is going to be a better year for you.

I love you Momma Judee!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Judee said...

I love you too, my sweet friend!!

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home